Saturday, January 31, 2009

Say Hello Before It's Too Late

With yesterday's tragic passing of a college housemate and friend of mine (who was without a doubt a truly great man and real person...may he rest in peace), I have been thinking about how people often take for granted their personal relationships. I too have found myself being guilty of this at times and I did so with this particular friend...and now quite frankly I find myself regretting it! Therefore, with his recent passing and the lesson learned I have made it a goal to reach out and communicate with those I haven't communicated with recently or not so recently that have been a part of my life in one way or another....I believe it is the least I can do.

If you are reading this you can do it too and I hope you do so because it can't hurt to pick up the phone, drop someone an email or better yet,
send them a greeting card to say hello, tell them that you were thinking of them or express to them what they have meant to you in your life. Don't wait to do it later, just do it now; in other words "act on your promptings" as you never know what tomorrow may bring...in the words of Thomas Jefferson, "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."

The bottom line is don't miss out on saying hello and etc. to someone that may have had an impact on or been a part of your life, JUST DO IT!

Now if you are interested in building or enhancing your relationships and would like to start contacting those that are currently and/or have played an integral part in your life, contact me by going to my contact form by JUST CLICKING HERE...as I have the system for you. It allows you to send real physical greeting cards from yours or any computer over the internet. These are not "e-cards" but real physical greeting cards that arrive to the recipient by first class mail with an actual stamp.

With the system you can choose from over 15,000 cards in the database, add your own personal message and even use your own handwriting font with your signature. In addition, you will have the ability to create your own custom greeting cards with multiple photos, schedule cards to go out in advance and/or send multiple cards at once and more.

Furthermore, this system is much more than a greeting card system. You can also use the system to send gifts such as brownies, cookies, gift baskets, holiday items, books, gift cards and etc. with your greeting card. The best way to describe this system is a cutting edge client retention and referral system.

No comments:

Post a Comment